EURAXESS Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC)
EURAXESS Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) links researchers in Brazil and other LAC countries with Europe. Free information and events on research funding, research careers and collaboration opportunities.
EURAXESS Brazil, now EURAXESS Latin America and the Caribbean, has been serving researchers in all fields interested in collaborating with and/or pursuing a research career in Europe since 2013.
Are you a European researcher based in any Latin American and the Caribbean country?
Please, take our survey at https://bit.ly/EUScienceDiasporasLAC: EURAXESS wants to work with you!
You will find below fellowships, grants and other funding opportunities for your research stays in Europe including hundreds of support schemes for research cooperation and mobility between EURAXESS WW and Europe. EURAXESS covers all research fields, including Social Sciences and Humanities, Life Sciences and Physical Sciences and Engineering.
If you wish to browse the global jobs and funding database, please click below:
The 2022 call is now OPEN with a deadline on 14 September 2022. The Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) contribute to...
Every year, in the local edition, seven young researchers in the areas of Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences and...
120 fully funded postdoctoral positions in Poland to be open for scientists from all over the world under the POLONEZ...
Are you a researcher in possession of a doctoral degree and with no more than eight years of full-time equivalent...
These guides were specially drafted to highlight how Brazilian students, researchers and institutions can benefit from these European mobility schemes.
- Focus on ERC (European Research Council)
- Guide to MSCA for Brazilian researchers and institutions
- Read also our Individual Fellowships applications tips for Brazilians: New opportunities for Brazilian researchers and Brazilian host institutions (472.25 KB) by Elisa Natola, MSCA National Contact Point for Brazil, Brazilian National Council of State Funding Agencies (CONFAP)
Marie Curie Alumni Association Brazil Chapter (408.32 KB)
- Focus on Erasmus + for Brazilian students, researchers and higher education institutions
- Read also Brazilian testimonies on Erasmus+ (Jean Monnet activities at UFMG; UFRJ experience with Erasmus Mundus and interview with the Erasmus Mundus Alumni Association - EMA representative in Brazil)
- Interview with Brian Holmes, Director, European Commission Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)
- Focus on Erasmus Mundus
These guides were specially drafted to highlight how Latin American and Caribbean students, researchers and institutions can benefit from these European mobility schemes.
- Guía (2022) de Acciones Marie Sklodowska-Curie (MSCA) para Personal Investigador e Instituciones de América Latina y Caribe (8.1 MB)
- Guide to ERC for Latin American and Caribbean researchers (381 KB)
- Guide to MSCA for LAC researchers and institutions (395.91 KB)
- Focus on Individual LAC Researchers (299.57 KB)
MEET THE RESEARCHERs
About EURAXESS Brazil/LAC
We promote researcher mobility and cooperation. We serve researchers of all nationalities, all disciplines, and at all career stages. The membership is free!
We focus on two actions:
- To provide regular, tailored and reliable information
- To organise networking and information events