- Deadline: 11 September 2019
Individual Fellowships (IF) are a great option if you are an experienced researcher looking to give your career a boost by working abroad. They offer exciting new learning opportunities and a chance to add some sparkle to your CV.
TYPES OF INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIPS
There are two types of Individual Fellowships:
- European Fellowships
- Global Fellowships
- are open to researchers moving within Europe, as well as those coming in from other parts of the world.
- can restart a research career after a break, such as parental leave.
- can help researchers coming back to Europe find a new position.
These Fellowships are held in the EU or associated countries and last for one to two years.
- fund positions outside Europe for researchers based in the EU or associated countries.
- last between two and three years.
- the researcher has to come back for one year to an organisation based in the EU or associated countries.
Both types of Fellowship can also include a secondment period of up to three or six months in another organisation in Europe.
HELP AND SUPPORT
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions official website
- MSCA National Contact Points (NCP) Net4Mobility+
- Marie Curie Alumni Association North America Chapter
- Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org