Advanced Manufacturing Research Fellowship Programme in the Basque – New Aquitaine Region (ADAGIO) is a cross-border Programme aimed at enhancing the research and innovation (R&I) capacity and high-quality human resources of the regions of Euskadi (Spain) and New Aquitaine (France) in the selected field of Advanced Manufacturing.
ADAGIO is aimed at incorporating postdoctoral talent in the area of Advanced Manufacturing, specifically in the following fields:
- Advanced Materials & Processes
- Intelligent, Flexible & Efficient Production Systems
- Digital & Connected Factory
- Energy Efficiency
- Sustainable Manufacturing.
ADAGIO will bring together 15 experienced researchers to develop a 36 month stay through 2 open calls at international level. The fellows will decide whether to carry out a 36 month advanced research project in one of the two hosting institutions, namely the University of the Basque Country (Spain) or the University of Bordeaux (France), or combine it with a more applied research path oriented towards market needs, by doing up to 12 months secondments (with a minimum of 3 months) in one or more of the industrial partner organisations associated with the programme or in another partner organisation of their own choice.
In the selection process, researchers of any nationality that comply with the following basic eligibility criteria can participate:
- Be an Experienced Researcher (ER): candidates must hold a doctoral degree (PhD) at the date of the call deadline.
- Comply with the MSCA mobility rule: not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the recruiting institution (either France or Spain, as selected) for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the date of the call deadline.
- Applicants cannot be permanent employees of any of the hosting organisations nor Partner Organisations
- Applicants must be able to communicate fluently in English (written and spoken). This last aspect will be checked during the interview process.
- The candidates must submit a complete application, including all required documentation before the established deadline (31st March 2022 at 15:00 CET)
- The candidates must submit their application using in the ADAGIO on-line platform LINK TO BE PROVIDED LATER
Deadline: 31 March 2022.