Programme TEAM – Technologies of information and communication Europe-east Asia Mobilities:
Academic exchange between Europe, Japan and Republic of Korea
The TEAM project brings together world class higher education and research institutions as well as industrial partners in the field of Information and Communication Technologies and its applications. As an Erasmus Mundus Action 2 Programme, the TEAM partnership provides a platform for joint research and academic exchange by offering scholarships to talented junior and senior researchers for a mobility in Europe, Japan or the Republic of Korea.
Who can apply?
Doctorates and Post-doctorates, who are:
- Nationals from EU, Japan or Republic of Korea
- Studying and/or doing research in the field of ICT and its applications
- Either: Registered or employed at one university of any EU member state, Japan or Republic of Korea: or
- Have obtained a university degree by an institution of any EU member state, Japan or Republic of Korea
The TEAM scholarship offers:
A unique chance for a research period at one of the TEAM partners; and a monthly allowance, round trip ticket, full insurance cover.
European candidates can apply for a research period at one of the following Asian partner universities:
- University of Tokyo, Japan
- Keio University, Japan
- Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Japan
- Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea
- Chungnam National University, Republic of Korea
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea.
Japanese and Korean candidates can apply for a research period at one of the following European partner universities:
- Université Pierre et Marie Curie, France
- Aalto University, Finland
- TU Berlin, Germany
- University of Trento, Italy
- Eötvös Lorand University, Hungary
- University Carlos III of Madrid, Spain
Duration and monthly allowance depends of the type of mobility: Doctorate: 1.500€/month for a duration from 6 to 10 months; Post-Doctorate: 1.800€/month for a duration from 6 to 10 months.
Candidates can apply for up to two different academic offers or build their own project with a TEAM partner.
Application deadline: 15 May 2017
Further information: TEAM Programme