The European Union (EU) is an economic and political partnership between 27 European countries. It plays an important role in international affairs through diplomacy, trade, development aid and working with global organisations. Abroad, the EU is represented through more than 140 diplomatic representations, known also as EU Delegations, which have a similar function to those of an embassy
We offer a post of Project Manager for a period up to 31 March 2021 in an international environment in the Research & Innovation (R&I) section with the Delegation of the European Union in India with their office at 5/5 Shanti Niketan, New Delhi 110021.
Upon recruitment, the successful candidate will occupy a specific job function as Project Manager – this job function may be changed in accordance with the needs of the Delegation. Under this job function, the successful candidate will serve as technical and support staff for the promotion of Research & Innovation cooperation between the European Union and India and will be primarily responsible for the tasks allocated to her/him under the supervision and responsibility of the relevant head of section. Please see the Job Description. (link is external)
The candidate will be placed in Group 1. The monthly salary will be at the first step of the Local Agent Group I scale, which currently is INR 185,051 before statutory deductions.
Working hours are from 09:00 to 17:30.
- University Degree (Master’s) with a minimum of 5 years of experience in R&I cooperation
- Medically fit to perform the required duties;
- Enjoys civil rights and permits for employment under local law;
- Has a satisfactory knowledge of English and Hindi;
- Fluent oral and written communication and computer skills
The following will be considered an asset:
- Working experience in an Embassy or international organisation environment
- Experience and Technical knowledge
- Knowledge of French or one European language
How to apply:
Please send your application and supporting documents to email@example.com (link sends e-mail)
For more information, click here.