The International Fellowship for Outstanding Researchers Program aims to support qualified researchers with leading scientific and/or technological achievements and international work experience to conduct their research in leading university, industrial or public institutions to contribute in areas that are strategic value to Turkey.
Duration of fellowship is between 24 and 36 months.
The program is designed to include the following aspects of financial support:
• Scholarship for Project Leaders,
• Family allowance for the Project Leader,
• Initial research grant,
• Research grant,
• Scholarship for establishing a research team (scholarship for up to 5 doctoral students the project coordinator will include in the research team for conducting his/her research in Turkey)
• Project incentive bonus for researchers,
• Overhead for the host institution,
• Health insurance for the project leader and his/her family,
• Travel allowance for the project leader and his/her family.