OFFER DEADLINE15/05/2020 23:30 - Europe/Brussels
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
ORGANISATION/COMPANYYotako (application management through Luxinnovation)
Yotako is interested in hosting a postdoctoral fellow within the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship programme.
Please note that this opportunity is not a funded positions (yet); it depend on
1. The organization selecting you for continuing the process and
2. A successful proposal written mostly by you (with some input from your host organization in Luxembourg) and submitted before September 9th 2020.
- Yotako is looking for a hardworking and motivated collaborator to assist in the development of our technology. This position is based in Luxembourg in our Headquarters.
- We have open positions in several research & development areas including:
- Code generation
- User Interface Design, User eXperience, Design Tools
- Mobile Technologies, Web Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision
At Yotako we entirely re-imagine the way people creates mobile applications and websites and, in general, user interfaces of any kind.
To this regard, a certain degree of flexibility to explore new ideas, implement prototypes and present them to the team is expected from the candidates.
Be involved in the research and development of the technology of the future with a mixed distributed team of research and developers.
- You must love programming
- Strong design and UX sense
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with a team
- Possess a sense of accountability in meeting commitments and expectations.
- Experience developing Swift / Objective-C / Java / Kotlin applications
- Experience with iOS and Android development
- Experience with wireframes, mockups, and prototyping
- Experience using design tools
- Experience in applied artificial Intelligence, computer vision.
At Yotako we change the way people create digital experiences in the form of websites and mobile applications since 2016.
Our cutting edge technology (see for instance the videos here https://www.yotako.io/freehand-canvas and here https://www.yotako.io/) allows people to create both webs and mobile apps automatically from designs in a few clicks, no coding required.
We’re on a mission to work with the very best talent all over the world and we are committed to building exceptional employee experiences.
We are an equal opportunity company and we realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
As a young and dynamic startup with a distributed-remote team of experts working from different countries, we are very flexible and provide good working conditions. We do care about each member of our family.
Our Headquarters are based in Luxembourg in the heart of Europe.
At Yotako, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow:
- Great working conditions in a multi-cultural environment at the heart of Europe
- Work with a team that cares about research (our CEO has a PhD, he was himself a Marie Curie Postdoctoral researcher and was awarded several research prices and European grants)
- We work in a Flexible environment, Remote possible (we are already a distributed team). Option for a full-permanent contract at the end (we want to invest in you).
- Interesting package, including salary, according to candidate's experience.
About Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowship:
The MSCA IF are postdoctoral fellowships, financed through the European Commission for 2 year positions, covering salary and research costs of the researchers, who can come from anywhere in the world. The evaluation process of these programmes is more about the project and the career development of the candidate, than his/her publication record. The organizations in Luxembourg that want to host such talented researchers include large public research organizations as well as private companies that offer interesting job perspectives after completion of the fellowship.
Minimal eligibility criteria
- Individual: applicant applies together with host institute
- PhD at the deadline or Masters plus 4 years of full time equivalent research experience
- Not working or living in Luxembourg for longer than 12 months before the call deadline
- For rules see here or contact your NCP
How to apply
Please submit your CV to Charles Betz, Advisor - European R&D and Innovation Support at Luxinnovation, until May 15th 2020 and refer to which position(s) you are applying for; you can also send several finetuned CVs if you are interested in multiple positions. Make sure you address the text and requirements mentioned by the respective hosts.
Please note that applications are made through Luxinnovation, your contact point for Horizon 2020 in Luxembourg, before being handed over to the host company.
Luxinnovation, the Luxembourgish Innovation agency and National Contact Point for MSCA, will support both you and your future host institute during your application phase. For all applicants coming to Luxembourg we offer guidance documents, webinars, training in proposal writing and we will review your proposals if you wish so (depending on our availability). In 2019, MSCA IF proposals from Luxembourg had an average success rate of 28.5%, and proposals reviewed by our service 42%.
More information can be found on our website.
- Mobile development, Android, Kotlin, iOS, Swift,
- User Interface, User experience, UX, code generation,
- Artificial Intelligence, AI,
- Computer Vision, User Interface Design,
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.