OFFER DEADLINE06/06/2022 17:00 - Europe/Brussels
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEHE / MSCA
“Call for Expression of Interest”
Nord University Business School calls for expressions of interest from early career researchers to apply for an EU-funded Marie Skłodowska Curie Action Postdoctoral Fellowship (MSCA-PF-2022). We will then work with selected applicants to write their full proposal for the 14th September 2022 deadline. Details at www.nord.no.
Researchers at Nord University Business School are especially interested to host and train post-doctoral fellows in the following subject areas, and related topics may also be considered:
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Emergence and growth of new businesses and their role in society,
- Innovation and entrepreneurial activity in different sectors,
- Collaboration for innovation and entrepreneurship,
- Innovation and entrepreneurship connected to digitalization, circular economy, sustainability and education.
- Marketing, Organization and Management
- International business, marketing and strategy
- Marketing management, and innovation of experiences
- Innovation for sustainability in local communities and destinations
- Emergency preparedness and crisis management
- Sustainable societies and technology development
- Management and contemporary leadership
- Economic Analysis and Accounting
- Management and accounting for organizational adaptation in changing environments
- Financial analysis, quantitative methods and economics
- Hybrid & smart governance
- Applied economics
- Road traffic
- Pedagogical and didactical studies in driving education
- Road user behaviour & human factors in road traffic safety
- Mobility, infrastructure & vehicle technology
- User acceptance of emerging road and vehicle technologies
- Road traffic laws and & regulations
- Partnering, leadership, project leadership and strategic management in the transport sector
- Societal and business development in the Arctic
- Arctic maritime transportation and logistics
- Ecology economics and ethics
- MSCA PF is open to excellent researchers of any nationality.
- Researchers must be in possession of a doctoral degree.
- At the call deadline, researchers must have a maximum of 8 years full-time equivalent experience in research, measured from the date that the researcher was in a possession of a doctoral degree.
- Mobility rule: the researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Norway for more than 12 months in the 36 months immediately before the call deadline.
Assessment and selection of candidates
Please send a covering letter outlining your relevant background, a one page description of the project idea, and a CV, including publication list to prof. Terje A. Mathisen email@example.com.
Administrative information on MSCA from Vilija Duleviciute, firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the first step of the process we will choose the candidates for developing competitive MSCA-Postdoctoral grant applications. These qualified candidates will be invited to submit a proposal to the EU funded MSCA-PF program. Applicants will be shortlisted by an internal panel and informed if they have been selected for the next stage.
There will be a training workshop for applicants on 4th May 2022.
The selected applicants will develop their MSCA-PF proposal in cooperation with their future supervisors at Nord University Business School. In addition, they will be offered individual consultations and review of their MSCA-PF proposal.
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.