- Offer Deadline
- EU Research Framework Programme
- H2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Organisation / Company
- Institut Català d'Arqueologia Clàssica, ICAC
- Is the Hosting related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
- Organisation / Company Type
- Public Research Institution
- Postal Code
- Plaça d’en Rovellat, s/n
The Catalan Institute of Classical Archaeology (ICAC) (http://www.icac.cat/en/research/msc-actions/) and the Catalan Institute of Chemistry (ICIQ) (https://www.iciq.org/) seek expressions of interest from outstanding post-doctoral candidates eligible to apply for a Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual European Fellowship to develop research on Culinary practices in the Western Mediterranean Iron Age.
We search for an innovative and brave candidate to perform an interdisciplinary project focused on the chemical analyses of Iron Age faunal remains to elucidate ancient cooking techniques.
If you are interested in working with us, please contact the Research Projects Unit of ICAC at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a CV and a letter of motivation by 31 August at the latest.