- Offer Deadline
- EU Research Framework Programme
- HE / MSCA
- Organisation / Company
- Università degli Studi di Siena
- All the departments
- Is the Hosting related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
- Organisation / Company Type
- Public Research Institution
- Postal Code
- Via Banchi di Sotto, 55
We are looking for outstanding researchers of any age and nationality who wish to develop innovative, ambitious and feasible research projects at one of our Departments by applying under the European Call Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions - Post-doctoral Fellowships 2022 (call deadline: September 14th, 2022, call publication expected on May 12th)
MSCA-PF allows submitting a research proposal in any research field (bottom-up approach), therefore we welcome your ideas and invite you to get in contact with our staff in order to verify the correspondence of your scientific interest with those of our senior researchers and professors. We have a list of those who already declared their intention to support your project and became your MSCA supervisor, but in case your research interests do not match with those of our supervisors, you can check our main research areas on the web.
Please, verify to comply with the MSCA-PF requirements before applying, with particular reference to the mobility rule and the limit of 8 years of certified research activity from the PhD title.
If interested, please send your CV, an abstract of the proposal and the letter of commitment to apply with Unisi to email@example.com. Specify MSCA descriptors and - when already known- the name of the UNISI supervisor.
At our webpage "Unisi as Host Institution: apply with us!" you can find all needed information and specifically:
- List of Unisi supervisors with CVs and main research interests
- List of UNISI main research areas (in Italian)
- Letter of commitment to apply with UNISI (to be signed and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Our strengths as Host Institution for a MSCA fellowship:
- Highly performing research facilities and laboratory equipment
- Commitment towards the implementation of good employment conditions: UNISI was one of the first Italian University to sign the ‘European Charter of Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers (C&C)’ and has been recently awarded with the Human Resources Strategy for Research HRS4R label
- Qualified support provided to researchers by Research and Grants Management Division when applying for international funding, from proposal preparation to grant management and the opportunity to attend our "MSCA-PF School "
Support to incoming researchers and their families when moving to Siena from abroad, as UNISI is also a Euraxess Contact Point