OFFER DEADLINE30/10/2019 09:30 - Europe/Brussels
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions COFUND
Bahceşehir University, Istanbul is looking forward to be your Host Institution for the Co-Funded Brain Circulation 2 Scheme (CoCirculation2) Call.
Applicants must be, at the date of the call deadline, in possession of a doctoral degree or has at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience.
Bahcesehir University (https://bau.edu.tr/)
- consists of 9 Faculties, 1 School of Languages, 3 Vocational Schools
- 4 Institute provides post graduate education.
- The number of undergraduate students is 17.487
- The number of graduate students is 8.405
- The number of associate degree students is 1.318
- 1047 academicians
- 506 administrative personnel
- There are 4 campuses in Istanbul.
- The number of our international partners is more than 193
- Our university provides more than 100 programs.
- Bahçeşehir University Library, which is established on 1.400 meter square field renders service with 250.000 publications,books and electronic books.
- Bahçeşehir University was given the “Superbrands of Turkey” award in 2007.
- Bahcesehir University was granted the award of the championship as two times in a row in the “Education Export” category in the Awards of 500 Major Exporters of Turkey given by the Turkish Exporters Assembly within the years of 2017 and 2018.
BAU Technology Transfer Office (BAUTTO) is working as a bridge between university and industry, responsible from the management of all administrative, financial and legal aspects of R&D projects and provides support for the successful implementation of the project.
Please contact email@example.com by attaching your CV.
Detailed information can be found http://cocirc2.org.tr/.
The Deadline is 01.11.2019.
- A detailed research proposal (The proposal must be prepared using the template available at http://cocirc2.org.tr/app/). Ethical issues table which is attached to research proposal template must be filled,
- Curriculum vitae for the applicant and mentor (The CV must be prepared using the template which is available at the http://cocirc2.org.tr/app/),
- Certified PhD diploma or certified copy of the degree certificate of the most recently completed university degree (Degree certificates which are not originally issued in Turkish or English have to be translated)
- Within the flexible mobility context, career break document for career restart applicants, refugee document for refugee status applicants, 5 years research activity document for reintegration applicants,
- The documents which proof 4 years of full-time research experience within the related field (for the applicants who does not have a doctorate degree),
- Proof of Residence (only for non-Turkish Citizens). Applicants must upload the certified copy of documents such as tax certificate, rent contracts and utility bills that proofs application is consistent with corresponding mobility rule,
- Entry and Exit Report (only for Turkish Citizens). Applicants must upload the copy of record. The report can be obtained from e-devlet application,
- A Letter of Support from the host institution which must be approved by rector, vice rector or head of non-academic institution. Applications with secondment proposals must also submit Letter of Support for co-host institution.
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.