- Rolling submissions
- Research Field
- Formal sciencesHumanitiesNatural sciencesProfessions and applied sciencesSocial sciences
- Funding Type
- FundingMobility IncomingMobility Outgoing
- Career Stage
- Established Researcher (R3) (Researchers who have developed a level of independence)
- European Research Programme
- Not funded by an EU programme
The Walter Benjamin Programme from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) enables postdoctoral researchers to conduct research at an institution of their choice by providing a salary stipend. Researchers may be of any nationality. For those seeking to conduct their research outside of Germany, the applicant must be integrated into Germany´s academic system.
What is funded
Cost of living stipend.
Up to 2 years.
Any nationality. Applicants seeking to conduct research outside of Germany must be integrated into the German academic system.
- Organisation name
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Organisation Country
- More Information
The responsibility for the funding offers published on this website, including the funding description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.