ORGANISATION NAMEPublic Scholarship, Development, Disability and Maintenance Fund of the Republic of Slovenia
RESEARCH FIELDNatural sciences
CAREER STAGEFirst Stage Researcher (R1) (Up to the point of PhD)
The Republic of Slovenia is offering postgraduate scholarships for studies in the following fields of natural sciences, technology and medicine:
- Natural sciences, mathematics and statistics
- Information and communication technologies (ICTS)
- Engineering, manufacturing and construction
- Agriculture, forestry, fisheries and veterinary science
- Interdisciplinary educational activities/outcomes, mostly healthcare and social security.
What is funded
Scholarships are granted for costs of living (700 EUR per month) and tuition fees (100% of tuition fee, but not more than 3.000 EUR per study year). The total budget for the call for applications is 400.000 EUR. Selected students will have to start their studies in 2020.
Scholarships are offered for the whole duration of the studies.
Scholarships are offered to citizens of Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Republic of Montenegro, Republic of Kosovo, Republic of North Macedonia and Republic of Serbia.
The responsibility for the funding offers published on this website, including the funding description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.