ORGANISATION NAMEUniversidad Católica de Valencia "San Vicente Mártir"
RESEARCH FIELDFormal sciencesHumanitiesNatural sciencesProfessions and applied sciencesSocial sciences
CAREER STAGERecognised Researcher (R2) (PhD holders or equivalent who are not yet fully independent)
Contracting Research Staff in their Postdoctoral Phase
Vice-Chancellor's Office for Research and Education /OTRI
A total of three contracts shall be awarded, for doctoral researchers who wish to carry out a research project at the UCV that is in keeping with the university’s identity.
• Young doctorate holders who wish to carry out a research project at the San Vicente Mártir Catholic University of Valencia.
• The contract shall be for a defined project or service, with a maximum term of three years.
• Any person who has attained the title of doctor after 1st January 2016 from any university in the
European Union or located in the Schengen area may apply.
• The annual grant for each of the contracted postdoctoral researchers shall be 33,620.55 euros plus social security.
This includes an additional subsidy to help defray accommodation and travel expenses (see more information in the call).
-Three contracts shall be awarded: one for each of the following scientific areas, whose study project falls within the research lines listed in Annex I:
a-Human and Social Sciences: Philosophy, Law, Teaching and Education Sciences, Economic
and Business Sciences, Sacred Sciences.
B Healthcare Sciences: Physical Activity and Sports Sciences, Physiotherapy and Podology,
C Medicine and Experimental Sciences: Medicine and Dentistry, Veterinary Science and
-Regarding the researcher who Regarding the tutor or the main investigator who endorses the application, see the requirements specified in point 1.3 of the call.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
• From 26 June 2018 to 26 July 2018 (at 24h00).
• The applicant researcher must submit the documentation (which can be found here: http://www.ucv.es/investigacion/contratos-postdoctorales-ucv) to the Research Results Transfer Office (OTRI) (email@example.com), within the period indicated above.
For any questions, please contact the OTRI:
Attention : Victor Rocher, telephone: +34 96 363 74 12 Ext. 4380