The European Commission has recently launched a new ESCO portal to improve the look and functionalities for accessing the ESCO data and ensure a smoother user experience. The newly revamped ESCO portal is more user-friendly, fully accessible, and aligned with the Europass and EURES websites (by using the Drupal technology).
The main changes include:
- An improved homepage providing an overview of the main sections allowing the users to directly browse the classification, access the web API, the download section, and read more information about ESCO.
- The classification section has been made more readable and it is easier to access information about skills and occupations.
- The download section no longer offers a multitude of packages, one can now simply download a folder with the preferred version, language and format and it will contain everything you need.
- More visibility for ESCO implementers, the portal now has a whole section dedicated to our implementers and use cases to facilitate networking and the exchange of best practices among ESCO implementers.
- A publication section dedicated to research papers based on ESCO.
- A new data science blog where our team will post the latest news about their work, all pages are enriched with interactive components which will give you a glimpse of the fascinating work they do to continuously evolve ESCO.
For any question or opinion, please get in touch with