Registration is now open for the The BRiDGE II Online Training "Maintain Research Integrity", which will take place on 22 November 2019 at 14:00 CET.
Funding opportunities for refugee researchers and how refugee researchers could benefit from research funding opportunities in Europe outside academia will be discussed in this 1.5 hour webinar.
Research integrity implies conducting research according to codes, good practices and legal norms. These standards depend on the country, the research institution and the scientific field. Due to the change of country and institution, refugee researchers may not be familiar with the standards of the new environment. During the webinar, refugee researchers will be offered practical advice, resources, information and guidance on research integrity and how to maintain it when changing research institution or country.
In this webinar, you will discover:
- The standards that define research integrity
- Forms of research misconducts
- Why is research integrity important for RR and mobile researchers in general
- Research integrity in space
- How BRiDGE projects can help
Send the following information by email to Mrs Svetlana Dimitrova, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated CV
- Latest diploma
- Legal status document in the host contry
- A scanned copy of the consent attached
Find more information here, and register before 20 November 2019