The BRiDGE II webinar for Refugee Researchers “Transferable Skills” will thake place on Feb 28 2020 at 1 pm CET
Developing such skills is a crucial point in your career. This interactive webinar presents the most important detalils about the transferable skills, how to use them in your career path and provide guidance to researchers to find additional information.
In the 1.5 hour of webinar, you will learn:
- What the transferable skills are
- Assess yourself - "Do I have any?"
- Which skills I need and how to develop them
- How BRiDGE projects can support
Register before 27 February by sending the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A copy of your CV
- Latest diploma
- Legal status document in the host country
- Signed and scanned copy of the attached consent
You can find more information about the project here