** EURAXESS presentation available for download below**
EURAXESS Brazil offered 2 sessions within the FAUBAI Conference 2018 agenda.
The first one is a training on Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions (MSCA) and how Brazilian higher education and research institutions officers can support their researchers interested in this European Commission funding and training programme (held Saturday 14 April, 9:30-12:30).
The second session is coordinated by EURAXESS and gathered representatives of five European member states and associated countries. Entitled « European contributions to Brazilian Higher Education and research Institutions internationalisation », the session was held on Tuesday 17 April 2018, 11:00-12:30.
Considering the launch of Capes’ call for the selection of Brazilian HEIs’ internationalization projects (PrInt), this European session aims at highlighting the contribution of the European Commission and its member states and associated countries to the internationalisation of Brazilian higher education institutions.
Note that Capes / PrInt European priority countries are :
Austria; Belgium; Denmark; Finland; France; Germany; Ireland; Italy; Netherlands; Norway; United Kingdom; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland.
Speakers (presentations will be made available after the event):
- NO/Bo Byrkjeland, Senior Adviser, Norwegian Centre for International Cooperation in Education (SIU),
- DE/Thomas Schröder, Scientific and academic exchanges counsellor, German embassy to Brazil, Scientific cooperation and German contribution to PRINT
- NL/Simone Perez, Chief representative officer, Nuffic | Neso Brazil
- FR/ Vincent Nedelec, University cooperation expert
- IT/ Prof. Ing. Roberto BRUNO, Scientific Attaché, Embassy of Italy in Brazil
- EU – EURAXESS/ Charlotte Grawitz, EURAXESS Brazil Representative.
The events were open to FAUBAI Conference registered participants only.
The Italy-Brazil scientific and academic cooperation: some aspects, some opportunities (2.64 MB) , by Roberto Bruno, Scientific Attaché of Italian Embassy in Brazil