RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE01/01/2999 23:59 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONFrance › Paris
TYPE OF CONTRACTOther
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEFP7 / People-Marie Curie Actions COFUND
MARIE CURIE GRANT AGREEMENT NUMBER609102
The PRESTIGE programme, co-financed by the FP7 Marie Curie Actions-COFUND for 5 years (2014-2019), aims at fostering the international mobility of post-doc researchers. 3 mobility schemes are available:
• Incoming, allowing researchers to carry out their post-doc research work in France;
• Outgoing, for researchers employed in a French research institution wishing to carry out a post-doc research project abroad;
• Re-integration, targeted at researchers working abroad and wishing to come back to France to further develop their career.
PRESTIGE is a co-financing programme, funding about 1/3 of the post-doc salary. Every French research institution, either public or private, is eligible to be a PRESTIGE hosting or sending organization. PRESTIGE is open to all scientific fields provided that each proposed research project is in compliance with the EU ethics rules. Co-financing partners may however limit the eligible scientific fields, according to their own prioritised thematic areas.
- Employment contract with full social security: yes
- Total amount per fellowship per year: 22000
- Currency: euro
- Covers salary: yes
- Covers travel and subsistence: yes
- Covers research costs: yes
- Covers other costs: The fellowship is only intended to cover international mobility costs, as the researchers in outgoing mobility keep their actual salary. If and where the employer practice provides the employed researcher in outgoing mobility with additional living and mobility allowances, PRESTIGE can co-finance it, provided that the total amount of the additional allowances is equal to at least 22000€/year.
- Maximum duration of fellowship: 12
• The applicant must hold a PhD from an internationally recognized institution. • The sending organization must be in France and the applicant must be one of its employees. • There is no age limit and no nationality requirement. • The applicant should not be already supported by the European Union. • The applicant must provide an acceptation letter from his sending organization. • The applicant must provide a commitment letter from the sending institution stating that there is funding available to support his/her research work abroad.
Eligibility of fellows: country/ies of residence:
Eligibility of fellows: nationality/ies:
Web site for additional job details
EURAXESS offer ID: 105595
EURAXESS old offer ID: 77874