- Are you interested in managing doctoral programmes or fellowship programmes for researchers?
- Does your organization recruit, supervise, host or train researchers?
- Do you wish to learn more about COFUND call of proposals? The call is open for applicants (including regional authorities, government ministries, funding agencies, universities, research organisations and enterprises) managing fellowship programmes for experienced researchers, as well as doctoral programmes for early-stage researchers.
The European Commission’s Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) has diversified funding schemes suiting different level of expertise and institutional needs. This free-of-charge 1-hour webinar, scheduled on 7 May 2020 at 2pm CET, will introduce MSCA actions with a specific focus on COFUND scheme. Any open questions that remain will then be addressed in a subsequent interactive Q&A session.
This webinar is entirely for free. The lectures will all be held in English. Registration is now open. Space is limited, and attendance is on a first come, first served basis.
About COFUND scheme
The COFUND scheme aims to stimulate regional, national or international programmes to foster excellence in researchers' training, mobility and career development,
COFUND takes the form of:
- Doctoral programmes: Doctoral programmes address the development and broadening of the research competencies of early-stage researchers. Substantial training modules, including digital ones, addressing key transferable skills common to all fields and fostering the culture of Open Science, innovation and entrepreneurship will be supported.
- Fellowship programmes: Fellowship programmes fund individual research training and career development fellowships for experienced researchers