Fellows-in-Residence Program - CY Advanced Studies, France
The 2021 Fellows-in-Residence Program is a residential programme hosting max. 8 researchers from outside CY Initiative, for a period ranging from 4 months to one year. This programme aims at promoting interdisciplinary exchanges, international collaborations, and at strengthening the attractiveness of CY Initiative partners.
All fields of research are eligible. Fellows are encouraged to develop their research in line with the research activity carried out by the CY Initiative laboratories.
Three types of fellowships are proposed:
- Junior fellowships: for researchers who have obtained their PhD over the last ten years, with or without a permanent position at a university or research institute. These fellowships are awarded for a duration of one year and may be renewed for one additional year.
- Senior fellowships: for researchers who have obtained their PhD more than ten years ago, with a permanent position at a university or research institute. These fellowships are awarded for a duration of 4 to 10 months and, in case of long-term collaborations, can be divided into two or three stays, of minimum 3 months each.
- National fellowships at junior or senior level: for researchers holding a permanent position in French higher education and research institutions. For one semester, CY AS offers the possibility to host researchers during a CRCT or délégation period by reimbursing teaching costs to their home institution. This scheme is also open to international researchers from partner universities.
The application, in English only, is a two-stage process:
- The summary of the research project must be submitted by Monday 11 January 2021, 13:00 CET;
- The full application must be submitted by Wednesday 10 February 2021, 13:00 CET.
Full Call Description (770.33 KB)