CoCirculation2 is a 5-year project aiming to invite experienced researchers to both academic and non-academic research performing organizations located in Turkey. Within this context, 100 experienced researchers of any nationality who wish to engage in incoming mobility and to implement a research project in Turkey will be able to apply for a fellowship. 4 calls for proposals will be published, fellowships for calls 1 – 3 will last 24 months, fellowships for call 4 will last 12 months.
- An applicant must either have a PhD degree or have at least 4 years of full-time equivalent research experience.
- Researchers who are currently working at Turkish academic or non-academic institutions, are not allowed to apply to this program.
- A detailed research proposal (The proposal must be prepared using the template available at http://cocirc2.org.tr/app/). Ethical issues table which is attached to research proposal template must be filled.
- Curriculum vitae for the applicant and mentor (The CV must be prepared using the template which is available at the http://cocirc2.org.tr/app/)
- Certified PhD diploma or certified copy of the degree certificate of the most recently completed university degree (Degree certificates which are not originally issued in Turkish or English have to be translated)
- The documents which proof 4 years of full-time research experience within the related field (for the applicants who does not have a doctorate degree)
- Proof of Residence (only for non-Turkish Citizens). Applicants must upload the certified copy of documents such as tax certificate, rent contracts and utility bills that proofs application is consistent with corresponding mobility rule,
- A Letter of Support from the host institution which must be approved by rector, vice rector or head of non-academic institution. Applications with secondment proposals must also submit Letter of Support for co-host institution.
You can apply here
Deadline: November 1, 2019
Euraxess Page - https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/434481
CoCirculation2 Page - http://cocirc2.org.tr