- WHEN: Friday, 1 November 2019, 1:00-2:30 PM
- WHERE: Indiana University, School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- RSVP: http://go.iu.edu/2bLP
For many graduate students and postdoctoral trainees, even those with an international background, careers outside the US or Canada remain terra incognita. While planning an overseas move can be daunting, such careers offer unique and rewarding opportunities that can boost and enhance trainees’ career development outcomes. During this session, we offer advice on how to prepare for success outside the US research ecosystem by discussing challenges facing trainees who wish to be internationally mobile and will share resources that trainees who are exploring or planning a move overseas can use.
- Viktoria Bodnarova, Regional, Representative for EURAXESS North America
- Hanni Geist, German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Sina Safayi, Rush University Graduate College