START DATE28/06/2021 - 03:30
END DATE09/07/2021 - 10:30
The European Commission invites you to a ten-day event will give prospective applicants and other stakeholders of EU research and innovation the opportunity to get information and ask questions about main funding instruments, processes of Horizon Europe, and what's new.
The Horizon Europe Info days is open for participation without prior registration (except for Cluster 3 - Civil Security for Society).
A full range of Info Days
The Horizon Europe Info days will address nine themes, each featuring a program of exclusive discussions and hands-on sessions dedicated to a different cluster or part of the new program.
- June 28th - Research Infrastructures
- June 29th & 30th - Digital, industry & space (cluster 4)
- June 30th - Civil security for society (cluster 3)
- July 1st - Culture, creativity & inclusive society (cluster 2)
- July 1st - The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions: what is new under Horizon Europe
- July 2nd - Health (cluster 1)
- July 5th & 6th - Climate, energy & mobility (cluster 5)
- July 7th & 8th - Food, bioeconomy, natural resources, agriculture & environment (cluster 6)
- July 9th - European Research Area (ERA) & Widening
Please note that times listed on the European Commission website are CEST / Brussels Time, and recordings of the sessions will be made available afterwards. See the event calendar and visit the document library. For a brief description, read the original press release.
Source: European Commission.