Experience a unique accelerator program and build your network across Brazil and Switzerland. Applications are open until 10 June 2022.
The Academia-Industry Training program (AIT) is open for admission. The initiative provides support to Brazilian and Swiss startup talents to innovate and develop their entrepreneurial and business skills. The main objectives are to transform high-level applied research into market applications and to assist participants in advancing business plans, establishing contacts with the industry, clarifying intellectual property issues, networking at an international level, and fostering new partnerships/ collaborations across Brazil and Switzerland.
The program is organized by Swissnex in Brazil, in collaboration with the University of St.Gallen (CLS HSG), the National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq) and the Brazilian Ministry of Science, Technology, and Innovation (MCTI).
- • The program aims to transform the participant’s applied research into high-potential startups;
- • The AIT assists participants in innovating and developing their entrepreneurial and business skills;
- • It consists of two training camps in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo) and in Switzerland;
- • Up to 10 Brazilian and 10 Swiss projects/startups will be selected.
If you’re a Swiss candidate, please refer to the information on the website www.aitstartups.org.
The University of St.Gallen is responsible for the selection process in Switzerland.
- _ Call launch: 6 May 2022
- _ Info session: 26 May 2022
- _ Deadline for submission of applications: 10 June 2022
- _ Publication of selected proposals for online interview: until 8 July 2022
- _ Selection interviews: week of 18 July 2022
- _ Final result announcement: by 5 August 2022
- _ Training week in Brazil: November 2022 (dates to be confirmed)
- _ Training week in Switzerland: April 2023 (dates to be confirmed)