The Paris Peace Forum (PPF), of which the European Commission is a Strategic Partner, will hold its fourth edition on 11-13 November 2021.
The PPF’s aim is to place global governance at the top of the international agenda. Different stakeholders discuss global governance issues and cooperate on solutions through three main spaces: Space for Solutions, Space for Debates and Space for Innovations.
The Space for Solutions is mostly to present solutions for incremental change. Each year, governance projects proposing concrete solutions to global challenges are invited to the Forum’s Space for Solutions and contribute to debates (with concrete projects). The solutions highlighted at the Forum have to be beyond the conception stage and stand out by their international and cooperative dimension, and their capacity to create sustainable change in global governance.
The Call for Projects for this year has just been launched and it will run until 9 May, with a maximum of 80 projects expected to be selected. This year, the Call focuses on the following main areas, which are also core for the fourth session of the Forum:
- Fighting against the Covid-19 crisis
- Better governing the global commons
- Better governing the digital world
- Fighting fake news and threats to the press
- Protecting the civic space in times of Covid-19
- Achieving equality among men and women
- Strengthening South-South cooperation
- Reforming capitalism through the impact economy.
This Call for Projects is open to all governance actors: states, international bodies, local governments, non-governmental organizations, companies, foundations, development agencies, religious groups, associations, think tanks, universities, etc.
- Link for proposal submission:
- Link to the Rules for the Call for Projects:
During your application, please indicate that you heard about the PPF Call for Projects via the EURAXESS WW