Two calls of 2-year postdoctoral fellowships are planned to recruit a total of 52 ERs. The October 2020
call will recruit 26 fellows.
Deadline: 21 October 2020
MORE INFO: https://parisregionfp.sciencescall.org/
Benefit from a 2-year post-doctoral research fellowship with a minimum gross salary of 4740€/ month, and
supplementary budget for research and travel expenses.
The researchers will design and
implement their original research project in a first-class research
group of their choice belonging preferably to one of the 13 “Domain of
Major Interest” (DMI) labels endorsed by the Paris Region. The DMIs are
key research sectors on which the Paris Region focuses policy support
and investments to strengthen its international attractiveness and
- Mathematical science incl. interactions, data science
- Computer science incl. security, communication, artificial intelligence
- Astrophysics and conditions for the appearance of life incl. space observations, planets, exobiology
- Porous solids science applied in renewable energy, environment, health
- Air quality incl. environment, health, public policy
- One Health incl. infectiology, vaccines,..
- Life sciences incl. microfluidics, imaging, Big Data
- Longevity and aging incl. geriatrics, gerontechnologies, social aspects
- Gene therapy and genetics
- Quantum technologies
- Heritage and ancient materials
- Digital humanities
- Arabic and Islamic history, society, culture
- Applicants must comply with the
Marie Sklodowska-Curie mobility rule: applicants must not have resided
or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in France for
more than 12 months in the last three years before the call deadline;
- At the time of recruitment, applicants
must be in possession of a doctoral degree (or have at least four years
of full-time equivalent research experience);
- Applicants can choose a host research
group belonging to one of the “Domains of Major Interest” (around 450
laboratories) to develop the research project of their choice. The
programme accepts also host laboratories in the Paris Region not part of
- No other restrictions are implemented,
the Paris Region applies strict equal opportunity principles for
candidates’ selection and recruitment.
- Any ethical issues linked to the research project must be clarified by the Ethics selfassessment.