The iGSS seeks to attract top-level and highly motivated graduate students who will work in an inspiring and exciting research environment. The graduate program combines cutting-edge research with a curriculum of lectures, colloquia, and workshops, augmented by international experiences.
- Working on a cutting-edge research
topic that is related to the interdisciplinary field of Solvation
Science and complete your doctorate degree; for more information, please
refer to our website (www.solvation.de).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You will be embedded in a high-profile research environment with access to the latest research infrastructure.
- You will be integrated within the International Faculty Solvation
Science network that includes over 20 leading research institutions
worldwide to gain international work experience during a funded 2 – 3
- You will benefit from personal
development opportunities, the entrepreneurial attitude within RESOLV,
and a broad spectrum of lectures as well as transferable skills courses.
- You will enhance your science communication skills by presenting your research to the public.
- You will be provided with funding for attending international conferences.
- You are fascinated by the interdisciplinary research field Solvation Science.
- You hold an A-grade qualifying degree at Master or Diploma level from a recognized international university or
are a very good Master or Diploma student in your last year of studies;
degrees in Chemistry, Physics, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, or a
related discipline will be accepted.
- At the time of the nomination (estimated January 2022), your last final exam should have taken place during the past six years or
if you are at the time of your application still a Master or Diploma
student in your last year, you should hold an A-grade degree at the time
of the start of the scholarship.
- You have very good English language skills (equal to B2, oral and writing).
- You are a non-German citizen and at the time of the nomination
(estimated January 2022) you must not have resided in Germany for more
than fifteen months (exception for refugees).
The next call for applications will open on 1st of October 2021 and will be closed on 10th of December 2021. For more information on the application rules please refer to www.solvation.de/career/graduate-school/graduate-school-scholarship-programme/gssp-application-information/. If you have questions, please contact iGSS@rub.de.