In line with the promotion of scientific cooperation between France and Japan, the Institut Pasteur, the French Embassy in Japan, and the Fondation Pasteur Japon are launching a two-year post-doctoral fellowship. The first (2019) call for this fellowship is exclusively dedicated to young researchers who have completed their higher education in Japan (PhD included), and who wish to pursue their scientific training and research interests at the Institut Pasteur. Candidates apply to carry out one of five research projects at the corresponding Institut Pasteur host laboratory.
- Funders: Institut Pasteur, French Embassy in Japan, Fondation Pasteur Japon
- Amount:EUR 135,000 euros in total, paid out as a monthly salary subject to taxes and other deductions required by French law
- Duration: 24 months at the Institut Pasteur host laboratory
- Starting date: no later than March 29, 2020
- Candidates must have completed their higher education in Japan (PhD included).
- Candidates must have obtained their PhD no later than October 31, 2019
Candidates will be evaluated based on their scientific excellence, their capacity to execute the research project within the given timeframe, and their potential to contribute to France-Japan scientific cooperation through the fellowship.
Further information: Institut Pasteur
Application deadline: 20 September