Deadline: 3 May 2019
UGAM Legrand scholarship program is designed for Indian students aspiring to pursue a master’s programme at one of the French higher education institutions. Students with an annual family income that is below 10 lakhs and children of martyred armed forces personnel are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Fields: Management, Science and Engineering
Benefits: The scholarship will be given for up to a maximum of a year and will cover tuition fee waiver or monthly stipend; visa fee.
Eligibility: Applicants must
- be Indian citizens living in India
- belong from low-income families or to families of martyred armed forces personnel
- be less than 30 years at the time of application
- have secured admission in reputable French universities for courses commencing from September 2019
- have a first degree or diploma or professional qualification in their specialization
- Knowledge of French is an added advantage, but not mandatory
Application procedure: Online and telephonic interview
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted on the online scholarship portal https://scholarship.ifindia.in/scholarship/ along with the following documents:
- Proof of educational qualifications (scanned copies, attested by a gazette officer) – High school and university marksheet and passing certificate/degree
- Evidence that you have been accepted unconditionally for the course or that progress towards acceptance has been made
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose stating clearly in detail what you want to do in the France or project you plan to undertake and how you will put it to use on returning to India.
- French Language certificates (DELF/DALF), if applicable.
- Document proof of family income
For more information or queries, write to firstname.lastname@example.org