Based on the bilateral agreement with India, the Embassy of the Czech Republic in New Delhi is announcing scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022 to graduate or postgraduate students from India for study stay at public universities in the Czech Republic.
Scholarships are designed for:
1. university students or
2. college students or
3. graduates or
4. Ph.D. candidates (exceptionally for academic staff members)
who wish to undertake study or research visit to one of the Czech public institutions of higher education.
The scholarship includes:
• Up to 10 months of research/study stay at one of the Czech public institutions of higher education in the Czech Republic free of charge,
• 9,000 CZK (approx. 400 USD) per month for graduate students,
• 9,500 CZK (approx. 420 USD) per month for postgraduate students,
• Accommodation at the student dormitory for discounted price,
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided at the student dormitory for discounted price,
• No visa application fee
Last date of application: 15 February 2021
More information on the scholarships is available at the web site of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic
For more information, click here.