Organisations from Luxembourg (public or private) expressed an interest in hosting postdoctoral researchers for a wide range of projects listed here.
As the National Contact Point, Luxinnovation support includes helping applicants to find a host institute that matches their interests, personalised training on proposal writing, reviewing of proposal before submission and help with administrative and legal questions.
Some of the available project opportunities are listed below:
- Secure connections between portable measures devices or implants and computers in hospitals via the Internet
- Deep transfer learning
- Cryptographic security systems and algorithms
- Non-renewable resource extraction competition | climate damages | welfare analysis
- Rehabilitation exoskeleton implementation in hospital and outpatient routine rehab practice
- Ion microscopy | ion irradiation | nanoparticles | numerical simulations | ion-matter interactions | sputtering
- Assessing and implementing the application of a Hazelnut Transpiration Model 7
- Useful tools to assess emerging risk factors of cardiometabolic abnormalities
- Plasma Physics | Computational Physics | Modelling and Simulation
Interested applicants are to send their CV by email to Charles Betz, Advisor - European R&D and Innovation Support at Luxinnovation, until May 1st 2020 and refer to which position(s) they are applying for.