MSCA Hosting offers -
Express your interest (EOI) on EURAXESS Portal
Keen to host a Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellow at your own institute? Post your hosting offers on the EURAXESS portal.
To do so, follow the instructions below:
1. Open the EURAXESS Portal: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/
2. Register on the portal for free. Create a new user account via your e-mail and follow the instructions sent to your e-mail address.
3. Create your organisation profile, so that you can be member of your organisation, publish offer postings, hosting and funding offers.
From the "My EURAXESS" page select the "I WANT TO REGISTER AN ORGANISATION" option to create your organisation profile.
4. Create hosting offer
Every organisation member can add a new hosting offer on behalf of the organisation he/she belongs to.
You can access this option either by the Organisation's List button "Create Hosting Offer" or from the My EURAXESS menu named "Hosting Offers" where you can also see a list of all the hosting offers created by your organisation and update the ones created by you.
Add information about the offer:
- Title: The title of the hosting offer (limit 255 characters)
- Hosting Description: Add a description of the offer
- Offer deadline: The date up to which applications will be accepted. When the offer is expired, it will not appear in the results any more.
Add details about:
- Hiring organisation/institute : name of company, organisation type, address details
- Contact details : How the applicants can contact the hiring organisation (Website, Email, Phone, Mobile, Fax). You can add multiple values for each entry by clicking "NEW" button.
5. Publish your hosting offer
When you save your offer it automatically becomes "Draft-Non published".
To publish your offer, you need to fill in all required fields of the "Hosting description" and "Hosting organisation/institute" sections and click "SEND FOR APPROVAL" at the bottom of the page. When your offer is accepted by the organisation administrator, it will be published.
6. Be pro-active
- To inform the researchers at your institution about then possibility to host Europe-based researchers for up to 2 years thanks to the Marie Sklodowska Curie Individual Fellowships / Global Fellowships MSCA IF/GF.
- To inform your research network and colleagues based in Europe of your institution’s hosting offer