Application Deadline: 19 December 2019
The DPTC, a centre of excellence in dairy processing, is seeking applicants for the Career FIT PLUS fellowship programme. This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced researchers worldwide to develop their careers in market-focused applied research in the DPTC.
Unique career development opportunity:
- 50 fellowships on offer over 2 calls
- 36 month contract with one of our Research Performing Organisations, including secondment of 6-12 months in industry
- Excellent salary, plus family allowance
- Industry-led research in centre of excellence for Dairy Processing and Innovation
- Interdisciplinary and Intersectoral career development training programme
- Awarded fellowships expected to commence by July 1st 2020
Call for applicants with research experience in the following disciplines:
Food Science and Technology; Food Chemistry; Biochemistry; Microbiology; Process Engineering; PAT; Environmental Science
Are you an Experienced Researcher (i.e. in
possession of a doctoral degree or with at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience)?
Are you residing outside the Republic of Ireland or in Ireland for no more than 12 months in the past three years?
Do you want to enhance your skills, working conditions and career perspectives?
Do you want to explore working closely with the industrial sector in a market-focused research collaborative project?
Do you want to live and work in Ireland, one of Europe’s Strong Innovators and the EU leader in innovation from SMEs?
Then you should apply!