The European Research Council (ERC) established in 2020 an international agreement to foster mobility and cooperation with the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) and Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB).
This initiative gives the possibility to top researchers supported by ICSSR and SERB to join ERC research teams based in Europe for up to 2 months. These arrangements are part of the ERC’s global outreach strategy that aims to make Europe a hub for research talent.
This webinar aims to explain to researchers supported by ICSSR and SERB the procedures for applying, eligibility criteria, and what is provided, including salary, travel costs, health insurance. A researcher from India who took part in this ERC-led initiative in the past will provide a testimonial of her experience.
- Date & Duration
- - (11:30am - 12:30pm)
- Delhi, India
11:30 am -12:30 CET - (4:00 - 5:00 pm Indian time)
- Samrat Kumrat, EURAXESS India representative
- Welcome and Introduction
- Davide Innocenti, ERC Scientific Officer
- Overview of the Administrative Arrangements between ERC and ICSSR
- Remya Neelancherry, Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
- Testimonial as a visiting researcher
- M.P. Madhukar, Deputy Director, International Collaboration Programme ICSSR, New Delhi
- Call for interest, how to apply
- European Research Council, EURAXESS India, European Commission