The Centre de Recerca Matemàtica (CRM) welcomes expressions of interest from excellent international postdoctoral researchers interested in applying to the European Commission Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships (MSCA IF) 2020 call to carry out a research project at one of the following CRM groups:
- Complex Systems: PI Alvaro Corral (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Computational & Mathematical Biology: PIs Tomás Alarcón (email@example.com) and Josep Sardanyès (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Computational Neuroscience: PIs Alex Roxin (email@example.com), Klaus Wimmer (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Alex Hyafil (email@example.com)
- Harmonic Analysis and Approximation Theory: PI Sergey Tikhonov (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Industrial Mathematics: PI Timothy G. Myers (email@example.com)
- Mathematics of Development and Evolution: PI Isaac Salazar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
MSCA Individual Fellowships offer the successful candidates a full-time contract to work on a research project and enjoy advanced training up to 24 months. The programme provides a competitive salary, mobility and family allowances plus a budget for research and training costs.
Selected candidates will be supported by the CRM staff to co-write and develop the joint proposal. Supported candidates will be informed by 30th May 2020 of the next steps up to the submission (training, reviews, etc).
- Experience: The candidates should have obtained, before 9th September 2020, a doctoral degree or be able to prove four years of full-time equivalent research experience.
- Mobility: For a European Individual fellowship the applicant should not have studied or worked in Spain for more than 12 months between September 2016 and September 2019. If you are interested in a Global IF, which offers a contract by a third country (non-European) institution followed by one-year return period at CRM, you should have spent more than 12 months in Spain between September 2017 and September 2020.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested, please email the CRM Principal Investigator of the potential hosting group, including a CV and a brief description of research topic which would be the focus of the proposal.
DEADLINE: 22nd May 2020
For more info on particular projects, please address the Group Leader, cc email@example.com
Link to the EC Call: https://tinyurl.com/y7m7y9lt