Application Deadline: 31 May 2019
ELITE-S is Marie Skłodowska-Curie COFUND Action for new intersectoral training, career development and mobility fellowship programme based at the ADAPT Centre (DCU), in Dublin, Ireland. The Programme will offer 16 prestigious two-year fellowships for incoming mobility across two calls over the 60 months duration of the programme. Fellowships will be targeted to experienced researchers (ER) and will be offered in the four core research areas Regulations and Compliance, Content Analytics and Content Preservation, Data and Process Management, Interoperability.
The ELITE-S programme will offer excellent quality in the selection of researchers, and high quality training, supervision and training in transferable skills. ELITE-S applicants will have the freedom to choose their own research topic, their supervisor and their secondment host.
- Have a Doctoral degree or 4-year Full-time research experience;
- Be of any nationality and gender;
- Be a researcher with career breaks or;
- Be a researcher with non-traditional career path (research experience and no doctoral degree) or;
- Be a researcher at Risk (Researcher displaced by conflict);
- NOT have resided or carried out their main activity in the Republic of Ireland for more than 12 months in the 3 years prior to call deadline
More information here.