Applications are now open for the next Falling Walls Lab in India. Falling Walls Lab gives innovative young minds the opportunity to present their research project, business plan, entrepreneurial or social initiative that is relevant to the world of today to a panel of eminent jury and general public.
The India edition 2020 will be organised and hosted by DWIH New Delhi and DAAD in partnership with IIT Kanpur and will take place at IIT Kanpur on 22nd August 2020.
SHARE YOUR INNOVATIVE IDEA AND WIN A TRIP TO BERLIN!
Who can apply?
Students, entrepreneurs, early-career researchers, and academics of all disciplines.
What should be presented?
Present your research project, business plan or social initiative in just 3 minutes!
What prizes you can win?
- Falling Walls Lab 2020 Winner
- Compete with Falling Walls Lab winners (100 International winners!) from across the world at the global Lab finale that takes place in Berlin in November.
- Ticket to the prestigious Falling Walls Conference in Berlin where leaders from science, industry and policy-making meet.
- DAAD Entrepreneurship Prize 2020 winner
- Opportunity to participate in the Innovation week, a 5-day entrepreneurship boot camp in Germany organised and hosted by the DAAD.
Application Deadline: 24th May 2020
- Download the Call for Applications.
- Apply here.
- More information on DWIH New Delhi Website
- If you have any questions, please check out these FAQs.
- If your question is not listed there, please write to us at: email@example.com