START DATE13/07/2022 - 16:00
END DATE13/07/2022 - 18:00
Following ethical standards and integrity is critical to getting published.
There are ethical standards for publication to ensure high quality scientific publications, public confidence in scientific discoveries, and that people receive credit for their work and ideas. Most high-quality journals have adopted high standards of editorial ethics and support ethical research practices.
This event will provide an introduction to publishing ethics and integrity of the scholarly record, touching on the following aspects:
- Publication ethics – who guides this?
- Publication ethics – common issues which arise;
- Authorship- criteria and responsibilities;
- Editorial policies and key declarations;
- Ensuring the integrity of the scholarly record;
- Tips on avoiding problem.
This webinar is organised in cooperation with Taylor & Francis Group.
The speaker will be Laura Wilson, Head of Research and Publishing Ethics at Taylor & Francis.
The training will take place on Zoom Meeting and is free of charge. Registration is required to participate.