Call website: http://xxgk.miit.gov.cn/gdnps/wjfbContent.jsp?id=6017273
- Applications should cover two topics (each with description of key research areas):
I. Safer and More Efficient Certification of Green Aviation Alternative Fuel (AAF)
II. 4D Trajectory Based Greener Air Traffic Operations
- Proposals should be in EN and CN versions with printed hard copies and e-version in disks to be sent to MIIT Department of Equipment Manufacturing Industries during the period from 4 December 2018 to 24 April 2019.
Contact point in MIIT: Luo Jie, Aviation Division, Department of Equipment Manufacturing Industries (tel: 010-68205645; email: email@example.com)
The pilot call Sustainable and Liveable Cities and Urban Areas organized by JPI Urban Europe and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), inviting interdisciplinary Sino-European consortia will be announced on January 31st.
In the call the following three thematic themes will be addressed: a) Reduce the adverse environmental impact of cities, paying special attention to the quality of air, water and soil, and municipal and other waste management; b) Access to safe, affordable, and sustainable housing, transportation and basic services; and c) Integrated policies towards inclusion, resource efficiency, mitigation and adaptation to climate change and resilience to disasters. These themes are the basis for the call topics:
1. Climate change and new urban economies;
2. Transformation of energy systems and strengthen urban circular economies;
3. Urban public administration and services innovation; and
4. Urban data management
The call will invite researchers from Chinese and European universities, research institutes, research and technology organisations (including municipal research institutes), cities and city planning departments, as well as European companies.
Wednesday 31 January 2018 Launch of joint call
Thursday 12 April 2018 Registration deadline
Wednesday 20 June 2018 Submission deadline full proposals
If you are interested in applying, we recommend that you are in touch with your national contact point for the call (list of NCPs to be published on January 31st). You are also welcome contact Berry Bonenkamp (JPI Urban Europe) at the call secretariat.
NWO - Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research Social Sciences