START DATE16/07/2020 - 16:00
END DATE16/07/2020 - 17:30
EURAXESS China, with the support of the German Academic Exchange (DAAD), will be holding an online meeting for German Researchers based in China on the Thursday 16 July 2020 at 16:00-17:30 Beijing time.
The meeting is part of an effort to strengthen and facilitate the work of European National Scientific Networks in China. The focus of the meeting will be on sharing information and the impact of COVID-19 on researchers' and faculty mobility, international collaboration and joint educational projects.
Please note that the main language of the event will be German.
We welcome all researchers in the German community in China to join us for this afternoon of information exchange.
- Welcome by organizer, EURAXESS Senior Country Representative Halldor Berg
- Welcome by German Embassy in Beijing, First Secretary Economic Department Franziska Wirths
- How COVID-19 has impacted the Sino-German Institute for Applied Engineering (CDAI) at the Zhejiang University of Science and Technology in Hangzhou, Dean of CDAI Prof. Frank Kemper
- Information Sharing on current situation at Chinese universities and the travel restrictions for foreigners, moderated by Chief Representative DAAD in China Ruth Schimanowski,
- Platform for European Researchers’ Networks in China PERC (in English by EURAXESS)