Find a Host Organisation in Europe - MSCA IF

Chinese researchers interested in doing an Individual Fellowship in Europe can apply for an European Fellowship here:



To apply for the fellowship the researcher has to be in cooperation with a research organisation in Europe that is willing to host the researcher. If you don't have a partner organisation in Europe already you can go to the link below to search for organisations open to hosting foreign researchers:



Examples of recent hosting offers in Europe from our database:


Are you a Chinese university looking to host a European Marie Curie Fellow in China?

Sign up your organisation for EURAXESS account and put in an hosting offer here: