WHEN: 12 and 13 April 2018, Time tbc.
WHERE: Hilton Copacabana, Avenida Atlântica 1020, RIO DE JANEIRO
The event will explore opportunities to access financial and other supports from Brazilian funding agencies and from similar Irish/EU bodies.
Four thematic workshops incorporating poster presentations have been chosen:
2. Humanities/Social Science/Education
3. Agri-food/Environment/Marine Science
4. Engineering/Energy/Information Technology/Mathematics
The projected outcomes from the event:
· To advance existing research collaborations and establish new projects of co-operation in line with the objectives of the Irish and Brazilian Governments’ International Education Strategies
· To strengthen the research alliance with a priority country - the largest economy in Latin America
· To share information on the research funding landscape in Brazil and Ireland/EU
· To position Irish HEIs as partners of Brazilian Universities who may wish to apply for targeted support from the Brazilian Government under that country’s new internationalisation programme
· To agree a communications network (virtual and physical) appropriately supported to enable Irish and Brazilian researchers to continue to share information and ideas
Please register here and share this link with any interested researchers in Brazilian universities and other Brazilian stakeholders.
Further refinements to the programme will be made in the coming weeks.
Contact person: Mariana Reis (email@example.com)
Registration Deadline: 23 March 2018