The Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU) Research Fellowships support the career development of outstanding postdocs from all fields of research. Incoming fellows will benefit from:
- a two-year fellowship with a competitive salary and substantial research budget
- managing your own research project with the support of an LMU professor
- undertaking research stays at international partner organizations
- an excellent infrastructure and a wide variety of professional training options
- the vibrant interdisciplinary exchange at the Young Center of LMU’s Center for Advanced Studies
Outgoing: As part of their project, outgoing fellows will undertake an initial 12-month research stay at an academic partner organization in a country outside of the European Union and return to LMU to complete their project. Application must be supported by a professor from LMU.
Deadline: 12 November 2019.