Individual Fellowship at the Université Libre de Bruxelles, IF@ULB, is a European postdoctoral programme, COFUNDed by the Université libre de Bruxelles and the European Commission within the framework of Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions (H2020). The project is open to all fields of research, organised into three panels: Social Sciences and Humanities, Physical and Engineering Sciences, and Life Sciences.
Each fellowship will be granted for 2 years. All positions will receive fellow-related and research-related funding.
Start of the funded projects: April 2021 - September 2021.
- Applicants of any age and of any nationality are eligible.
- Eligible applicants are Experienced Researchers, i.e.
- Holders of a PhD degree obtained max. 7 years before the call deadline.
- Applicants without a PhD, provided they have documented full-time equivalent research experience of minimum 4 and maximum 11 years prior to the call deadline.
- An eligibility extension of 15 weeks per child is granted in case of maternity
- Eligible applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Belgium for more than 12 months during the 3 years preceding the call deadline.
- There are no restrictions on scientific domain. A member of ULB academic staff must explicitly accept to supervise and train the applicant to integrate them in their group.
Deadline: 1 September 2020.