How to look for a supervisor in Europe to host your MSCA fellowship
Latin American and the Caribbean-based researchers interested in doing an Individual Fellowship in Europe can apply for a Marie Sklodowska Curie European Fellowship (more at http://bit.ly/MSCAIF2018, call here)
To apply for the fellowship the researcher has to secure the support of a research organisation in Europe that is willing to host him or her for the duration of the MSCA-IF fellowship. The host institution can be public or private, from the academy or not.
Interested candidates that do not yet have a partner organisation in Europe may search for organisations open to hosting foreign researchers on the EURAXESS Hosting portal following the link below:
Examples of recent hosting offers in Europe from our database:
- GERMANY: Technical University Berlin - Field: Technology and Innovation Management
- BELGIUM: Flanders Research Institute for Agriculture, Fisheries and Food - Field: Farm Modelling, Open Space Management
- Sensing and Interactions, Earth and near-space system and environmental change, Understanding humans in change
- IRELAND: Westway Health - Field: Biopharmaceuticals
- PORTUGAL: Talkdesk Inc - Field: Data Science
The network of the National Contact Points for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA NCPs) is also offering support in finding a European host and partner. You can find ‘Expressions of Interest’ (EOI) for researchers who are looking for a partner institution for MSCA projects, or for host institution for MSCA fellowships or MSCA fellowship positions published on their website.
Express the interest of your LAC entity to host MSCA applicants
Are you a working at a university, research institute or company in LAC looking to host a Europe-based Marie Curie applicants?
Sign up your organisation with EURAXESS now and publish a hosting offer for free on the portal. Read here how to express your institution’s interest.