*The information below is for reference only, the new updated conditions will be published soon*
Are you interested in a two-year postdoc stay in Europe with EU funding to work on your dream project? Then the highly prestigious MSCA Individual Fellowships (starting from 2021 Postdoctoral Fellowships) be should be on your radar.
How to look for a supervisor in Europe to host your MSCA postdoctoral fellowship?
Latin American and the Caribbean-based researchers interested in doing an Individual Fellowship in Europe can apply for a Marie Sklodowska Curie Individual European Fellowship (more at http://bit.ly/MSCAIF2020 for reference).
To apply for the fellowship the researcher has to secure the support of a research organisation in Europe that is willing to host him or her for the duration of the MSCA PF fellowship. The host institution can be public or private, from the academy or not.
1. EURAXESS Hosting portal
Interested candidates that do not yet have a partner organisation in Europe may search for organisations wishing to host foreign candidates for the 2021 MSCA-PF Call on the EURAXESS Hosting portal following the link below:
Many hosting offers include the option of attending a master class to support candidates in the proposal preparation!
Examples of recent hosting offers (Expressions of Interest - EOI) in Europe from our database:
- University of Malta: Call for expressions of interest
- Université catholique de Louvain (UCLouvain): The University offers extensive assistance to candidates who want to apply. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Malta Council for Science and Technology (MCST): MSCA PF proposal writing masterclass PF2MT (16 and 17 June 2021)
- Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences: send your CV and one-page cover letter outlining your research area and project idea and how you could contribute to the group’s research profile by 30 May 2021 (email@example.com). Following research areas eligible:
- Portugal: Atlantic International Research Centre: EoIs. Deadline: 11 June 2021
- Portugal: Institute of Contemporary History: More here.
- University of Sevilla, Institute of Economy and Business: Joint application.
2. Net4Mobility+ EOI
The network of the National Contact Points for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA NCPs) is also offering support in finding a European host and partner. You can find ‘Expressions of Interest’ (EOI) for researchers who are looking for a partner institution for MSCA projects, or for host institution for MSCA fellowships or MSCA fellowship positions published on their website.
3. Explore your own network, ask your supervisor
4. Look at the Partner search tool on the Funding & Tender Portal here