Are you interested in a two-year postdoc stay in Europe with EU funding to work on your dream project? Then the highly prestigious MSCA Individual Fellowships should be on your radar.
While the 2020 call will open only on 8 April (with a deadline of 9 September 2020) now is the time to identify a host in Europe and to start developing your proposal.
The EURAXESS hosting database lists many offers from universities and research institutes across Europe wishing to host candidates for the 2020 MSCA-IF Call.
Many hosting offers include the option of attending a master class to support candidates in the proposal preparation!
Additional hosting (Expressions of Interest) offers are avaiable on the Net4Mobility+ website.
- This is an example of a hosting offer at Université catholique de Louvain (UCLouvain - Belgium): https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/hosting/hosting-offers-marie-sklodows...
- Here you can find host offers from German institutions for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships 2020.
- Researchers interested in an MSCA IF in Ireland should:
- Think of a research and training project
- Identify a suitable supervisor in an irish HEI: more information is available here: www.iua.ie/ourwork/research-innovation/university-research/
- Contact and obtain the approval of the supervisor
- Contact the research office at the University, the supervisor can put them in contact.