START DATE20/04/2021 - 09:00
END DATE20/04/2021 - 12:30
ORGANISEREURAXESS Brazil & LAC
EURAXESS Brazil invited European researchers in Brazil to discuss how to improve collaboration and representativeness through the creation of a Scientific Diaspora Network in the country.
The meeting took place virtually on 20 April.
The slides from the presentations done during the event can be found below:
- EURAXESS (general), agenda, and EURAXESS Brazil, by D. Sanopoulos and C. Grawitz (2.81 MB)
- Ricardo Martinez-Garcia (Role of EU researchers and benefits of a diaspora) (81.35 KB)
- Mathilde Champeau (Being a European scientist in Brazil) (409.08 KB)
- Roderik Overzier (Being a European scientist in Brazil) (984.79 KB)
- Paolo Gessini (Being a European scientist in Brazil) (2 MB)
- Horizon Europe, by Laura Maragna (EU Delegation to Brazil) (543.29 KB)
- MSCA & Confap, by Elisa Natola (12.39 MB)
- European Research Council, by Jean Pierre Bourguignon (1.24 MB)
- How to Establish a Scientific Diaspora Network, by Viktoria Bodnarova (585.17 KB)
Are you a European researcher based in Brazil ?
Register in EURAXESS list of European researchers at bit.ly/EUScienceDiasporasLAC to receive an update on our activities targeting European researchers in Brazil and on the creation of an associaiton of such researchers.
These activities are meant for European researchers in any field of knowledge, innovators, administrative or technical staff in research institutions (public or private, academic or from the private or public sector), working either permanently or on a short-term basis, or frequently visiting Brazil for research purposes.
Feel free to join the dscussion if you are European descendant or bi-national.