START DATE12/07/2018 - 13:30
END DATE12/07/2018 - 14:45
We are proud to announce that EURAXESS Brazil and other Latin American and Caribbean countries will be taking part in a session at ESOF 2018 (EuroScience Open Forum), the largest interdisciplinary forum on science and innovation in Europe.
The forum will take place 9-14 July in Toulouse, France, European City of Science 2018.
Our session “Recent Trends in Scientific Mobility? - Shaping a (Continental) European Position”, coordinated by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), will discuss Research marketing and more precisely “How Continental Europe should position itself as a research destination using a common approach to communication.” It will feature speakers such as
- Jan DRIES - University of Antwerp,
- Gernot GAD - German Research Foundation,
- Kristin KRAAV - Estonian Research Council,
- Katja LASCH - German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD),
- Emile NORMANN - INNOVATION CENTRE DENMARK,
- Charlotte GRAWITZ - EURAXESS Brazil.
The session takes place on Thursday 12 July, 13:30-14:45.
On the programme, more than 200 conferences, workshops and debates on:
- The latest scientific breakthroughs
- Future technologies and their impact on society
- The next European research policies
ESOF will also be the place to:
- Initiate projects and interdisciplinary collaborations thanks to our networking platform
- Discover new technologies from all over the world in the exhibition and the international village
- Her path-breaking science news from key influencers confirmed in the stand-alone plenaries.
What is ESOF?
The EuroScience Open Forum brings together every two years the key players of research and innovation in a city that becomes "European City of Science".
ESOF is a unique space for exchange and collaboration between:
- +4000 researchers, economic actors and European policymakers
- +80 countries
- +250 disciplines and fields of expertise
- +400 journalists
Created in 2004 by EuroScience, with the support of the European Commission, ESOF 2018 Toulouse is locally led by the Université Fédérale Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées.