The II International Congress of Biorefinery and Renewable Energies Supported by ICT, will be held in the city of Bucaramanga, Colombia from 17 - 20 February 2020
The academic and business community is invited to present research work to the Second International Congress on Bio-refineries and Renewable Energies supported by ICT, sending original scientific papers on innovative ideas, developed solutions that address real problems, empirical works, case studies, etc., in the topics of the congress and Sustainable Development Goals ( SDG).
- Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia (Colombia)
- Institute of Physical Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences (Poland)
- Universidad de Córdoba (Spain)
- Universidad de Cantabria (Spain)
- Servicios Empresariales Comunitarios, S. L. (SEC) (Spain)
- Aquatera Ltd. (United Kingdom)
- Heriot-Watt University (United Kingdom)
Submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=berstic2020
Abstract registration deadline: 15 August 2019
More details attached.